This three day, ultra-luxe, West Coast Foodie Adventure starts off in Vancouver’s historic Gastown, where you sample your way through some of the city’s finest culinary communities and then enjoy a night at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel. The next morning, after a continental breakfast, a sea plane awaits to take you to take you on an island hopping odyssey; first to Salt Spring Island on Harbour Air for a walking lunch tour and then too Victoria for a night at the Fairmont Victoria’s Empress Hotel. At the Empress you will be pampered by a Willow Stream relaxation massage before you head out and explore Victoria’s downtown restaurant district for and enjoy and exclusive dinner outing. After a good night’s sleep, a continental breakfast is served and you fly back to Vancouver aboard a luxurious aboard Helijet.
West Coast Foodie Adventure Includes
• Limousine chauffeured culinary tour in Vancouver, including a brewery, an urban winery, and 2 award winning restaurants
• One night stay at Fairmont Waterfrontwith champagne on arrival and continental breakfast
• Sea Plane to Salt Spring Island for a walking brunch tour
• Float plane to Victoria, a night at the Fairmont Victoria Empress Hotel, spa treatment in the afternoon, and walking culinary tour of Victoria with dinner
• Helijet return trip to Vancouver Harbour
• Actual value is approximately $3500 depending on time of year and rates. Please inquire for current rates.