Tuesdays and Thursdays – $20
Ever wondered what really goes on behind the walls of a brewery? Now it’s your chance to join Vancouver Food Tour and Big Rock Brewing and explore what it takes to brew craft beer in Vancouver.
Vancouver Brewery Tour at Big Rock Brewing
- The tour is 30min long and includes tastings of 4 x 5oz beers.
- Craft beer created by locals using natural, fresh ingredients
- Their beer is brewed entirely on location and only sold in BC
- Available Tues/Thurs at 5pm/7pm
- Guests should arrive 10min early
- address: 310 W 4th ave, Vancouver BC, parking available
- no dress code
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Registration closes at 1 PM, 4 PM and 6 PM on the day of the tour
Price: $20 CDN per person + GST
- $2 ticketing fee added upon check-out
Minimum capacity: 3 guests (guests will be notified by 10 AM before the tour if the minimum is not met)
Meeting and Ending Spot: 310 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1G9
Group rates for public tours: 10% off for 12 guests or more
For private or large group tours (e.g. bachelor and bachelorette parties, company or corporate parties, spousal tours), please click this link to learn more or please contact us directly. We are able to host up to 100 guests. We look forward to hearing from you. 18% gratuities is added upon registration for parties of 6 or more.
Accessibility: For more information, please contact us by emailing brewery [at] vancouverfoodtour.com. Thank you for your understanding.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. Your tour will begin promptly at the time listed above.
If you anticipate that you may arrive late, need to cancel, or have a change in the number of reserved spaces, please call Carlos at 778-228-7932. Unused tickets are transferable but non-refundable.
Note: If a tour is cancelled due to the brewery’s operational hitch, you will be notified as soon as possible and your ticket is transferable or refundable.
This is a working brewery so guests must comply with dress code or will be turned away*
For your safety and per our safety guidelines, there are special shoe and clothing requirements that must be adhered to and may include the wearing of; Safety Glasses, Ear Protection and a High Visibility Vest. All visitors on the tour must comply with the following policies:
- Long pants
- Short or long sleeve shirt
- Hard soled , closed toe shoes (no skin, socks or hosiery may be exposed)
- Minimum Age Requirement 19 to tour or sample. Must have valid picture ID
- Please tie back long hair
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open toed shoes, sandals, or high heels
- Anyone under 19 or guests without valid picture ID
- No jewelry please. This includes but is not limited to:
- Rings, watches, necklaces, earrings, studs, facial piercings. Please be prepared to secure or remove.
- Bags, purses, or back packs
* Guests turned away due to dress code issues may return on another date to attend the tour. Sorry, tickets are non-refundable.
Private Tours and Catered Events
Vancouver Food Tour specializes in hosting special events for all occasions. (Read: 3 Reasons Why We Host the Best Corporate Events and Company Parties.)
The private room in the John Molson’s Academy is equipped with a bar and beer taps, along with a beautiful view overlooking Kitsilano. We cater for a variety of groups, ranging from company holiday parties, corporate events, bachelor/ bachelorette parties, birthdays and anniversaries, and any event worth celebrating.
If an interactive brewery tour, fresh beers on tap, and hand-selected food pairings sound like a good time for your group, be sure to get in touch with us to reserve your spot.