Join us for An Urban Foodie Experience
Have you ever wanted to sip and sample your way through Vancouver’s best craft beer, wine, and distilleries, but weren’t sure quite where to start? Jump aboard a ride with Vancouver Food Tour for an expertly curated itinerary and get to know the city’s top spots for imbibing right from the source. That’s right; we’ll visit the actual breweries, wineries and distilleries to sample the best of Vancouver’s libations.
The tour includes:
- 4 stops with beverage and food pairings
- Transport to and from locations
- Fun and informative information on the city’s drinking and dining scene
- Gratuities to your guide are highly appreciated
Stops vary but are likely to include:
- Did you know Vancouver has an Urban Winery? We’ll take your there where you can sample local BC Wine right from the tap!
- Vancouver has a sake scene and we’ll take you right to the source.
- Vancouver’s brewery scene is changing all the time and so is our brewery stop. We may stop at the latest and greatest, or perhaps an old favourite that reinvents itself with new releases almost monthly.
- There are numerous Vancouver distilleries throughout this thirsty city? We’ll stop in at one of them and sample straight up as well as sip on a seasonal cocktail.
Time: available by request
Price: TBD – depending on number of stops.
Capacity: Private tours can accomodate a wide variety of numbers.
Meeting spot: Waterfront Station – Gastown
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability