Tuesdays and Thursdays – $20
Ever wondered what really goes on inside that mysterious building located at the base of the Burrard Street bridge? Now it’s your chance to join Vancouver Food Tour and Molson Coors Canada and explore Western Canada’s largest and most recognized brewery.
The Molson Coors brewery will open its doors to the public for the first time since it was built in 1953. Whether you’re a visitor, a curious local, or simply a beer enthusiast, join us behind the scenes to get a look at this iconic Vancouver landmark.
Besides learning how your favourite beers are made, Your Vancouver Brewery Experience includes:
- An informative, interactive guided tour of the Molson Coors brewery, including:
- Exploring the history of John Molson and the birth of a Canadian beer legend
- Seeing the community connection and social initiatives
- Learning the science behind beer making
- Discovering local beer making ingredients
- Visiting the can filling and brewhouse operations
- A visit to the John Molson Academy
- Learning just how to pour the perfect pint
- Getting a lesson in beer tasting
- Sampling the beers made on site
Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Registration closes at 1 PM, 4 PM and 6 PM on the day of the tour
Price: $20 CDN per person + GST
- $2 ticketing fee added upon check-out
Minimum capacity: 3 guests (guests will be notified by 10 AM before the tour if the minimum is not met)
Meeting and Ending Spot: 1550 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC. (Burrard & 1st Ave). Please enter through the parking lot on W 1st Ave. [VIEW MAP]
- Parking is available.
Group rates for public tours: 10% off for 12 guests or more
For private or large group tours (e.g. bachelor and bachelorette parties, company or corporate parties, spousal tours), please click this link to learn more or please contact us directly. We are able to host up to 100 guests. We look forward to hearing from you. 18% gratuities is added upon registration for parties of 6 or more.
Accessibility: Due to the number of narrow staircases within the brewery operations, this tour is not recommended for guests with mobility limitations. For more information, please contact us by emailing brewery [at] vancouverfoodtour.com. Thank you for your understanding.
REGISTER HERE NOW
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. Your tour will begin promptly at the time listed above.
If you anticipate that you may arrive late, need to cancel, or have a change in the number of reserved spaces, please call Carlos at 778-228-7932. Unused tickets are transferable but non-refundable.
Note: If a tour is cancelled due to the brewery’s operational hitch, you will be notified as soon as possible and your ticket is transferable or refundable.
This is a working brewery so guests must comply with dress code or will be turned away*
For your safety and per our safety guidelines, there are special shoe and clothing requirements that must be adhered to and may include the wearing of; Safety Glasses, Ear Protection and a High Visibility Vest. All visitors on the tour must comply with the following policies:
- Long pants
- Short or long sleeve shirt
- Hard soled , closed toe shoes (no skin, socks or hosiery may be exposed)
- Minimum Age Requirement 19 to tour or sample. Must have valid picture ID
- Please tie back long hair
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open toed shoes, sandals, or high heels
- Anyone under 19 or guests without valid picture ID
- No jewelry please. This includes but is not limited to:
- Rings, watches, necklaces, earrings, studs, facial piercings. Please be prepared to secure or remove.
- Bags, purses, or back packs
* Guests turned away due to dress code issues may return on another date to attend the tour. Sorry, tickets are non-refundable.
Private Tours and Catered Events
Vancouver Food Tour specializes in hosting special events for all occasions. (Read: 3 Reasons Why We Host the Best Corporate Events and Company Parties.)
The private room in the John Molson’s Academy is equipped with a bar and beer taps, along with a beautiful view overlooking Kitsilano. We cater for a variety of groups, ranging from company holiday parties, corporate events, bachelor/ bachelorette parties, birthdays and anniversaries, and any event worth celebrating.
If an interactive brewery tour, fresh beers on tap, and hand-selected food pairings sound like a good time for your group, be sure to get in touch with us to reserve your spot.