20 % off only until December 23rd!
The gift of fine food, entertainment, and adventure – all in one delicious package. Why not give the gift of a night together for the Holidays? Gift Certificates!
Please choose from an amount below to purchase. Your personalized gift certificate will be emailed to you within 1 business day. You will be able to print the gift certificate or email it to your lucky recipient.
Please click here to contact us to purchase a specific amount not shown above. Thank you!
- Select the desired amount above
- Proceed to pay with Paypal or click “Don’t have a Paypal account?” to pay with a credit or debit card
- Fill in your required information
- In the “Note to Merchant” box, fill in the name of the recipient(s) along with a message that you’d like us to include on the gift certificate. Otherwise, that area will be left blank on the gift certificate.
- In the “Shipping Method” box, please fill in their email address if you’d like us to email it to them. Simply leave it blank and we’ll email it to you instead. We only send our gift certificates via email and not to physical addresses.
- The gift certificate will be emailed as a printable .PDF within 1 business day. We currently do not offer physical gift certificates.
- Gift certificates can be used to purchase any items available on Vancouver Food Tour. Gift certificates are in Canadian dollars.
- Gift certificates cannot be used or redeemed without the authorized claim code, cannot be redeemed for cash, cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen, cannot be used or redeemed towards previous purchases, cannot be used or redeemed to purchase other gift certificates, cannot be resold, and are not refundable.
- Any purchase less than the value of a gift certificate causes the unused balance to be placed in the account of the gift certificate recipient for use in a future transaction. The remaining credit is transferable but not refundable.
- Gift certificates are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- GST is not included in the purchase and must be paid by the guest at the time of booking.
- Any purchase exceeding the value of a gift certificate requires the use of a valid credit card or Paypal to complete the transaction.
- Gift certificates and their use are subject to Vancouver Food Tour’s Terms of Service. We reserve the right to change the gift certificate terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion.