What’s on your mind?
- Who is this tour best for?
- Why do I need a tour when I can visit these places on my own?
- What are the payment options?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- I have a large group/ company that is visiting Vancouver. Are custom tours available?
- Are children welcomed?
- I have allergies to certain foods. Can you accommodate me?
- I have a specific diet. Is this tour suitable for me
- Do I have to drink on the tour?
- What’s the appropriate attire for this tour?
- What can I do with the remainder left on a gift certificate?
Food and culture enthusiasts. Wine lovers. Singles, couples, families, and friends. Fun and passionate travellers. Cruise and lay-over visitors are welcomed.
Our customizable tours are also perfect for corporate and company parties, stagettes or bachelor parties, and other special events such as birthdays and anniversaries. Let us take care of the planning for you!
As with all tours, the destinations are open to the public. What visitors lack is a local, insider’s perspective. Let’s keep it simple. Vancouver Food Tour promises 4 things:
- No tourist traps. These are local hidden gems that your hotel concierge likely won’t point you to.
- No chain restaurants. We will only guide you to independent, locally owned restaurants that are off the tourist path.
- Be treated like a friend. All restaurateurs involved are our personal friends and colleagues. Expect top-notch, sincere and entertaining service.
- We are industry professionals. Unlike many tours out there that hire actors, we are a team of committed professionals in the hospitality industry. Our individual expertise span from craft cocktails, craft beers to BC wine. At the end of the day, we are all passionate about promoting Vancouver’s local cuisine.
We accept all major credit cards, as well as debit card and Paypal, the premiere secure online payment system.
Any cancellation must be made by email and acknowledged by Vancouver Food Tour. The cancellation date will determine as follows:
- Cancellation 15 days or more before departure: Full refund
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days before departure: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 9 days before departure: No refund
This policy applies to private bookings and deposits.
I have a large group/ company that is visiting Vancouver on a day that doesn’t fall on an existing tour. Are other packages available?
Yes! We can create a custom package to suit your group’s schedule, interests and budget. Please contact us directly for more information.
Vancouver Food Tour typically requires all guests to be 19+ as we are visiting licensed establishments. However, special arrangements can be made, depending on the tour. Please contact us for more details.
On most cases, yes. Please provide at least 72 hours notice and we can accommodate most food allergies.
I have a specific diet (e.g. vegetarian, gluten free, vegan, no red meat). Is this tour suitable for me?
We are happy to accommodate special diets or dietary restriction but we cannot guarantee that all dishes can be substituted. In other words, guests with special diets may need to pass on certain dishes. Please provide us with at least 72 hours notice and we will do our best to make the necessary arrangements.
Guests may opt-out of alcohol tasting at any point of the tour. Please provide us with at least 72 hours notice and non-alcoholic beverages can be arranged.
Vancouver is a city with a laid back Westcoast culture. Dress for comfort and the weather. Comfortable footwear is essential.
While we cannot reimburse you for the remaining amount on a gift certificate after its usage, the credit can be used towards any future tours and is also transferable. If you’ve tried all the tours that interest you, pass it onto a friend so they can experience a Vancouver Food Tour too!