We’d love to hear from you
For tour inquires, group tours, and requests, please fill out the form below. Thank you.
For business inquiries only (not tour requests), please email: info@VancouverFoodTour.com
To request a tour date please visit our food tour calendar to see available dates. If you don’t find one that suits your schedule, please contact us below.
For private or large group tours (e.g. stagettes, company or corporate parties, spousal tours), please fill out the form below. We are happy to host your special event and will customize it according to your preferences and budget. Thank you!
Payment Methods: All major credit cards and Paypal.
Attire - Wear comfortable shoes and dress according to the weather. Be prepared; Vancouver’s coastal weather can change at a moment’s notice.
Any cancellation must be made by email and acknowledged by Vancouver Food Tour. The cancellation date will determine as follows:
- Cancellation 15 days or more before departure: Full Refund
- Cancellation 14 to 10 days before departure: 50% Refund
- Cancellation less than 9 days before departure: No Refund
Attendees must meet BC’s legal drinking age (19 years old). Exceptions are granted on a case-to-case basis. Please contact us before registering.
Itinerary is subject to change without notice. The guide has the right to refuse service to disrespectful guests without refund.
A deposit is required to reserve a date. We kindly ask for the full payment to be completed at least 7 days before the tour.
- A tour is considered confirmed if a deposit has been paid but we reserve the right to book other guests if we do not receive full payment before the tour.
- If the tour is not paid in full one day before the tour, a 5% late payment processing fee incurs on the day of the tour.