Taste the best of BC’s food culture in style
Vancouver Food Tour’s guided culinary tours showcase the best restaurant gems in Vancouver’s most vibrant neighbourhoods and beyond. Unlike other tours, we lead you away from tourist traps instead of towards.
A passionate team of local food and drink experts entertain guests on the delectable and informative tours. Our guides are never hired actors because we believe you deserve a culinary professional as your guide.
Our evening tour is the best way for travellers to meet new friends while they learn about BC’s colourful history and food culture.
We take care of every detail on the V.I.P. experience the so guests can simply relax and enjoy the ride. As we dine from one stop to the next, our guides reveal our city’s unique secrets and stories.
Our progressive dinner menu focuses on local, seasonal, and sustainable fare, including BC wines, craft beers, cheeses and charcuterie, seafood, and much more. This tour is perfect for guests that love food, city exploration, and desires to taste Vancouver from a true local’s perspective.
We have ample experience in hosting private events such as bachelor parties and bachelorettes, corporate and company parties, and other milestones and celebrations. We welcome locals and businesses to contact us to customize a culinary tour for their group.
In early 2011, The Westender’s “Best of the City” edition awarded the founder, Melody Fury, the Local Entrepreneur of the Year title.
Why you’ll love us
- Susan Barnes from Travlin Girl joined us on a Gastown Tasting Tour and wrote about us for USA Today. “Vancouver’s dining scene is as vibrant as other big cities, and seemingly becomes even more so by the day. A terrific way to find out the greatest of the latest is by going on some tastings with Vancouver Food Tour” [ Full Article ]
- Rick Green, the craft beer expert behind BC Brews, was impressed that our Gastown Craft Beer ‘n Bites Tour is “not a raucous pub crawl hitting up notorious watering holes”, but “presents an informative snapshot of the evolving Vancouver beer culture that is ideally suited to both male and female craft beer novices, local and visitor alike.” [ Full Article ]
- After our Craft Beer ‘n Bites Tour, Cassandra of Good Life Vancouver concluded, “If you think you know beer, great, but your guide will certainly teach even the most savvy of beer drinkers something, and you’ll sip local craft brews alongside a variety of food pairings.” [ Full Article ]
- Kevin of 604Foodtography calls our guide “filled to the brim with knowledge of beer… an amazing and patient guide to those uninitiated with craft beer or even those that are slightly familiar with it, like myself.” [ Full Article ]
- Alvin of Eating in Vancouver calls our Craft Beer ‘n Bites Tour a “fantastic social-culinary excursion” where “the food and beer alone were worth it and having a knowledgeable guide with us the whole way was just bonus.” [ Full Article ]
- Sean of Sean’s Adventure in Flavour Town says our Craft Beer ‘n Bites Tour “is something to definitely check out if you’re visiting the city and it would be the perfect afternoon… before your cruise ship transfer.” [ Full Article ]
- 10 Best dove deep and discovered that: “The knowledgeable guides take you around Vancouver to their favorite haunts to dig into perfectly paired dishes and drinks that they have carefully chosen. Taking a tour with these guys is a guaranteed way to make sure that you don’t get stuck in a tourist trap or chain restaurant.” [ Full Article ]
- Travel Agent Central enjoyed being “taken around the city by two good friends, albeit ones with exceptional tastes and palates”. [ Full Article ]
- Food Trotter’s top 3 reasons to join: For Superstar treatment, to eat where the “insiders” eat, and to stumble home happy and full. [ Full Article ]
- Senses Inspired ate her way through Modern-Chic Chinatown in “new boutique restaurants around the neighborhood that showcased the growing trendiness and gentrification of the area.” [ Full Article ]
- Food and Tell reviews, “Melody’s tours make the best and most interesting restaurants and bars available to everyone… tasting delicious drinks and food along the way and never having to worry about getting lost or paying the bill.” [ Full Article ]
- On a Chinatown Tour, CheapOAir learned that “Vancouver’s food scene is vibrant and evolving, but no one understands that better than Melody Fury.” [ Full Article ]